Election postponed from April 26, 2020 due to COVID-19.
At stake in this election:
- 250 seats in the Narodna Skupstina (National Assembly)
Description of government structure:
- Chief of State: President Aleksandar VUCIC
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Ana BRNABIC
- Assembly: Serbia has a unicameral Narodna Skupstina (National Assembly) composed of 250 seats.
Description of electoral system:
- Members of the National Assembly are directly elected in a single nationwide constituency by party list proportional representation vote to serve 4-year terms. 10 seats are allocated to representatives of ethnic minorities.