At stake in this election:
- 34 seats in the Assemblee Nationale (National Assembly)
- Chief of State: President Danny FAURE (since 16 October 2016)
- Head of Government: President Danny FAURE (since 16 October 2016)
- Assembly: The Seychelles has a unicameral National Assembly (Assemblée Nationale) with 34 seats.
- The President is elected by absolute majority, in two rounds if needed, to serve a 5-year term.
- In the National Assembly (Assemblée Nationale), 25 members are elected by simple majority vote and nine members are elected by proportional representation to serve 5-year terms.