At stake in this election:
- 105 seats in the National Assembly (Assemblée Nationale).
Description of government structure:
- Chief of State: President Faustin-Archange TOUADÉRA (since 30 March 2016)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Firmin NGRÉBADA (since 25 February 2019)
- Central African Republic has a unicameral National Assembly (Assemblée Nationale) with 105 seats.
Description of electoral system:
- In the National Assembly (Assemblée Nationale) 105 members are elected by absolute majority vote in single-member constituencies to serve 5-year terms. If no candidate wins an absolute majority in the first round, a second round is held between the top two candidates.